Our Business Philosophy
Exlan, through its continued efforts to nurture personnel and develop technologies, will supply products from which people and environment will benefit.
Corporate Action Guidelines
- We will create useful new value for society.
- We will devote ourselves to highly professional research while valuing employee motivation and teamwork.
- We will be international acrylic professionals and work for the benefit of shareholders and our various stakeholders.
- We will work in harmony with the global environment and ensure safety in our products and business activities.
- We will observe all laws and social norms as a responsible corporate citizen.
Our Business Goal
Japan Exlan Co., Ltd. was jointly established by Toyobo Co., Ltd. and Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd. in 1956 as the Japan’s first acrylic fiber manufacturer.
The synthetic fiber industry in Japan has undergone massive changes, from early growth in the 1960s to maturation in the 1970s, to an era of revolutionary breakthroughs in the 1980s. To the present day, we have focused our efforts on the development, accumulation, and deployment of new technologies, and on establishing a solid international reputation “for Exlan®” acrylic fiber, a material with unlimited adaptability beyond household articles and clothing materials.
The world today requires highly functional materials that can meet complex, multifaceted demands. In response to these varied and evolving needs, we aim to supply Exlan® acrylic fiber material as international acrylic professionals.